Book the Sound of Tennessee Chorus for Your Event!
The Sound of Tennessee performs regularly in a variety of settings:
- Our Spring Show of Champions, to an audience of more than 700 at the Conn Center on the campus of Lee University
- Our Singing Valentines program, with quartets serenading hundreds with messages of love each February 14th
- Our annual Christmas Show to benefit various charities
- We appeared on May 14th, 2010 at Evening Shade in Johnson Park, Cleveland, TN
- We appeared at the Mainstreet Cruise-in, downtown Cleveland, TN
- We also entertain at fund raising events and parties, sing the National Anthem to open baseball games, and brighten meals and meetings of many different kinds.
Consider booking the Sound of Tennessee for your event! Our repertoire includes music of many genres, including patriotic, popular, jazz, doo-wop, Southern Gospel, Broadway and Hollywood numbers, and more.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (423) 903-5353 for more information. The following questions may help you in planning.
- What is the date and time of your event, and where will it be held?
- What kind of audience do you wish to entertain? Is it a special occasion? May we make specific announcements or recognitions for you at the event? Should we appear in formal attire or casual?
- How many chorus members would be appropriate for your event and venue? Our full chorus can be as large as 15 singers. We can also provide a quartet, a VLQ (very large quartet, perhaps 8 to 10 singers), or a smaller subset of our chorus.
- Are there particular songs or types of songs you would like for us to perform?
- How long would you like for us to sing?
Nothing adds impact to your event quite like the sound of men’s voices blending in four-part a cappella harmony. We look forward to helping you make the occasion memorable!